The Rumble returned to the airwaves on 28 February 2019 for our second show for Radio Free Matlock.
We gave you an hour of gems from the underground, unsigned and DIY scenes around the world including a classic album track from underrated math rock pioneers Elevate and two tracks from our featured artist and next Reckless Yes release Japan Review.
The Rumble is co-presented by Pete Darrington and Sarah Lay, produced by Sarah and edited by Pete. It was recorded at Snug Recording Company. You can tune in live at 9pm the last Thursday of the month at Radio Free Matlock or listen again on Mixcloud.
You can follow live tweets during the show at http://twitter.com/TheRecklessYes or #TheRumble.
This show was first broadcast at 9pm on Thursday 28 February 2019. We encourage you to seek out these bands, buy their music and merch, or at least follow them and share their stuff on social media and streaming sites – support independent music and musicians however you can!
Playlist – The Rumble – 28 February 2019
- Calum Ward – Hello Misery – find him on Spotify
- The Empty Page – When The Cloud Explodes – find them on Bandcamp and Twitter
- Featured Artist: Japan Review – Sealand FC – find them on Bandcamp and Twitter
- CARBS – Skateboards of Canada – find them on Bandcamp
- Classic Album: Elevate – Blockade Man (from 1994 album Bronzee on The Flower Shop Recordings)
- Endon – Final Acting Out – find them on Bandcamp
- Sarah Louise – R Mountain – find them on Bandcamp
- Cobalt Chapel – Two – find them on Bandcamp
- Juleah – Skies – find her on Bandcamp
- Featured Artist: Japan Review – Soviet Happy
- Laure Briard – Marin Soltaire – find her on Bandcamp
- Little Avis – So Pretty – find them on Spotify
- Zavoloka – Exhale – find her on Bandcamp and Twitter
- Hajk – Keep Telling Myself – find them on Bandcamp
- Heavy Heart – Bed Bug – find them on Bandcamp.
You can listen again to this show on Mixcloud and follow our New Music 2019 playlist on Spotify for more like this, updated weekly (so do make sure you’re following it).
We’re next on air at 9pm Thursday 28 March 2019. If you’d like us to consider your music for the show please check our demo policy and send it to us through that route.