LIINES debut album Stop-Start is released today digitally and on limited edition pure white vinyl. It’s been a long wait but so worth it a record which contains raw emotion, frenetic energy, and beautiful space around a post-punk sound.
Produced, mixed and mastered by Paul Tipler (Elastica, Placebo, Stereolab) copies of the white vinyl, with artwork by Lisa Mattocks from an original image by Louise Woodcont, are selling fast. It was recorded in 2017 before the departure of Steph from the band and features her taut basslines, driving tracks forward.
The band has been ‘artist in residence’ on John Kennedy’s X-Posure show on Radio X this week with tracks from the album recorded in session for him. They’ve also enjoyed support for the album from 6Music, Q Magazine (nice 4 star review!) Team Rock, Even The Stars, Get In Her Ears, M Magazine, Hiapop, Louder Than War and more.
- Buy the record from Bandcamp – you can also download and find other merch here
- buy direct from the band at a gig – find dates on their website
- buy direct from us – we’re next at Vinyl Adventures Record Fair in Northwich on 18 and 19 May 2018
- download from iTunes – https://apple.co/2riYSMm
- stream on Spotify – https://spoti.fi/2ribG5w
- find it on Google Play – http://bit.ly/2rizaXq
- or find on your usual digital platform.
LIINES play Dot to Dot Festival in Manchester on 25 May and Nottingham on 27 May, Some Weird Sin Festival in London in August, and Head For The Hills Festival in September. More dates will be announced soon.