Pete and Sarah are Reckless Yes.
Born years apart into different families they are nevertheless twins. Together they are all about live music and creating somethings from nothings.
As Reckless Yes they:
- are an independent record label putting out releases by bands including Bivouac, Unqualified Nurse Band and Pet Crow
- manage artists including LIINES
- host Six Impossible Things – a bi-monthly underground and alternative music night in Derby, in association with Louder Than War
- promote shows for touring bands
- play records as Reckless Yes DJs
- have only just got started.
They are both also music journalists and broadcasters.
See the Reckless Yes roster here.
Pete is a broadcaster, music journalist, award-winning playwright, DJ and musician. He is the bassist in Cable and also The Hudson Super Six. You can read him on Louder Than War and Team Rock.
Follow Pete on Twitter – http://twitter.com/razorcuts
Sarah is an award-winning mixed bag of careers; a music journalist, author, music PR and freelance digital content strategist. Editor of Louder Than War, associate editor of LTW magazine, contributor at Sounds Magazine, she also runs music PR agency Noble and Wild. She’s won awards for her work in transforming digital public services, messes about with records and words a lot, and is in love with possibilities.