The wait is over! The LIINES single is available for pre-order from our online store NOW!
Produced by Paul Tipler (Idlewild, Stereolab, Placebo) the double-A side of Disappear and Be Here is released digitally and on limited edition pure white 7″ vinyl through Reckless Yes Records on 28 October 2016.
Pre-orders are now available in our online store and will ship from release day. Each physical copy comes with a free download code and digital versions will be available through our store and on all the usual platforms from 28 October.
There’s been some great coverage for this record and we’re really proud of the release and the band. This is a great next step following on from their acclaimed debut Never There and follow up Blackout. LIINES hit the road to launch the single and you can see them at:
- Birthdays, London – 29 October
- The Exchange, Stoke – 11 November (with Unqualified Nurse Band supporting)
- Hairy Dog, Derby – 18 November (Six Impossible Things with Pet Crow, The Hudson Super 6 and Nervous Twitch)
- AATMA, Manchester – 26 November
- Verve Bar, Leeds – 2 December.
Tickets for all dates via the LIINES website.
Here’s what the press have been saying…
- “‘Disappear’ races with pummeling beats and raw, gritty vocals. Oozing grunge-inspired vibes, it’s a brooding, impassioned track that’ll leave you hungry for more from this utterly awesome trio.” Gigslutz
- “Brilliant – driving and strident, it’s pared down to the bare essentials: an urgent vocal melody, a propulsive rhythm, grinding guitars.” The Quietus
- “‘Disappear’ is a fraught slice of punk rock with echoes of Sleater-Kinney, Elastica and Fugazi in the mix. It’s urgent and vital stuff.” The National Student
- “The driving bassline and crisp vocals invoking comparisons to the likes of Savages, LIINES are certainly ones to watch.” Louder Than War
- “On ‘Disappear’, machine gun snares, pumping high hats blend with screeching jarring guitars in a minimalist post punk symphony, while McVeigh’s voice soars above. The bassline sounds new wave and drives everything forward. “Don’t you wish you’d learn to forget something you know that’s ended”” Collapseboard
- “a perfect slice of post-punk pop” God Is In The TV
Buy it in the store now – also available Unqualified Nurse Band Debasement Tapes on red vinyl LP and the last couple of copies of Bivouac’s double A side on pale green vinyl.